Maria Provenzano helps us spell out our love for Fall with No Sew Tea Towels.
DIY No Sew Tea Towels
- Tea towels
- Iron on letters
- Decorative trims
- Lay the towel flat and then fold it the way you would plan on displaying it.
- If your towel has a busy pattern, cut and place a piece of felt to as background for the lettering. Use fabric glue to attach. Allow glue to dry before next step.
- Place your iron-on letters onto the towel to find the proper spacing. Use a ruler to make sure everything is straight and make sure to leave room for decoration underneath if desired.
- Iron the letters on according to package instructions.
- Lay the towel out flat and iron out any creases, this will help when you attach the trim.
- Decide where you would like to add the trim onto the towel. Once you figure out the desired spacing, attach the trim with fabric glue. PRO TIP: fabric glue can be washed so it is ideal to use for this project.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before use and enjoy!