- Leftover Christmas lights (white base looks best but you can use any specific color preference)
- Computer White Paper (just regular white paper)
- Scissors (or paper cutter)
1. Take your string of lights and count how many lights you have on the string. (This will determine how many lanterns you will be making)
2. Cut one piece of paper for each lantern in the size of 8”x8”
3. Fold your paper
4. Fit paper around each light.
5. Hang lights and enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page