Cristina and Ken team up to create a festive tablescape for the holidays
- Vintage or costume brooch
- Plain napkin ring
- Metal Epoxy
- Remove pin or other backing from broach using pliers if necessary
- Roughen up back of broach and top of napkin ring with sandpaper
- Clean back and napkin ring well and let dry
- Apply epoxy as per package directions
- Adhere broach to napkin ring
- Use a similar metal or jewel theme to make a “matching” set
- Get creative with it and use all different shapes and colors
- Buy broaches at thrift shops or by inexpensive new ones
Return to Episode Guide >>
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Click here to get your copy of Cristina Ferrare's cookbook, "Big Bowl of Love." Get additional recipes from Cristina at cristinaferrarecooks.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.