1. Cut piece of cardboard in 6” circle
2. Roll about 30 pieces of sheet music into small cones
3. Glue the cones with the small pointy end on to the center of the cardboard circle.
4. Keep gluing all the cones until you’ve completely filled up the cardboard circle.
5. To create centerpiece:
6. Find clipart stencil online
7. Stick to foam core either with tape or adhesive spray
8. Cut out foam core around stencil
9. Add any decorative stones, glitter to stencil cut out
10. To hang:
11. Attach a piece of ribbon to the back of the cardboard with some hot glue