Paige Hemmis is helping you complete your at-home movie night with this DIY.
- ½ inch Wood Boards
- Piano Hinges
- Screws and Drill
- Paint or Stain
- Rubber Stoppers (Optional)
- Lounge Chair Cushions
1. Start with two boards and paint or stain them to your desired color. We went with a cherry stain.
2. Attach the two top edges of the boards together using the piano hinges
3. Flip the boards over and bend them into a ‘A’ shape
4. Optional - Add rubber stoppers to the bottom of the boards. This won’t be needed if your movie night is taking place in the grass. (If you don’t want to buy rubber stoppers, you can also use hot glue across the bottom as a no-skid solution).
5. Grab your popcorn, sit back, and watch your movie!