- (2) 11” x 14” photo frames with 8” x 10” photo mats
- (1) moss mat, 18” x 48”
- (1) family photos 8” x 10”
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Painter’s tape
1. Remove the back of one of the photo frames. Set everything but the photo mat aside.
2. Cut pieces of the moss mat to cover the photo mat.
3. Attach the cut pieces of moss mat to the photo mat using a hot glue gun.
4. Trim any excess edges to your satisfaction.
5. Flip the photo mat over. Tape one of the family photos to the photo mat to make sure it will be straight and centered inside the photo frame.
6. Put the photo mat back into the photo frame and replace the back.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the second photo frame. Lastly, hang the frames in the method best suited for your space.