Get ready for Halloween with this spooky monster hand candy stand for trick or treaters.
DIY Monster hand Candy Stand
- ¾ in plywood
- plywood round
- wood glue
- faux fur
- Measure the opening of the box and have your plywood "base" cut to the exact dimensions
- On remaining plywood, trace the monster claw first in pencil then with black sharpie
- Clamp down wood to secure, then using jigsaw, cut out design
- Secure claw to base with L-Brackets
- Paint the nails of the claw, paint the plywood round (paint prior to adding to the tips of the
- Add faux fur
- Place bowl of candy on top and enjoy!
Get more information about this episode >>