- Wood letters
- Rotary cutter
- Jump rings
- Rhinestones (optional)
1. The first thing you can do is make your tassels. Start by lying out your leather piece & measuring how long you want your tassel to be.
2. Then using your rotary cutter cut little strips into the leather
3. To finish the tassel take a little string of leather, loop it & set inside the leather piece
4. Start to roll the leather around the leather piece & then secure with a dot of glue. Now you have your tassel!
5. For the letter, use a whiteboard marker, or whatever marker & color in the wood letter
6. Time to make a hole in the letter for the jump ring. Choose an upper corner in the letter & drill a hole
7. Attach jump ring on the hole
8. Slip your tassel loop into the keychain & connect your letter with the jump ring to your keychain & you’re good to go!