Paige Hemmis is showing you how to create reusable bags for your baked goods on the go.
- 1 8 ½ x 11 “piece of cardstock for each bag
- Craft paper
- Foam squares
- Glue or foam stick dots
DIY Mini-Bags - Home & Family
1) Place paper vertically, then draw lines left to right at specific inch marks: ¾, 3, 4 ½, 6 ½, 8, 10 ½
2) Score the lines on inch marks.
3) Score again at 2’vertically and 6 ½.
4) Fold up into bag shape, secure.
5) Decorate as desired, place ribbons at top to tie bag.
6) Place baked goods inside bag, first wrapped in cellophane, was or parchment paper.
Download the TemplateGet more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page