Orly Shani is showing you how to stay hip with this fun DIY accessory.
- Plastic Mesh Fabric (about 10”x12”)
- Embroidery Floss
- Magnetic Clasp
- Decorations (optional)
DIY Mesh Clutch - Home & Family
- To create the shape of the mesh bag, you’re going to fold it in the shape of an envelope. To do this you’re going to fold the bottom 3/4th up, leaving about 1/4th to fold down to create the top flap. Once you got your folds in place, press down firmly to make crease.
- To secure the sides you’re going to need some embroidery floss and a needle. Thread your needle with the floss and start threading along the sides making loops. Make sure to start in the same place going down the sides, to make sure everything is even. Repeat same process on opposite side.
- All you need to have is a magnetic clasp and a needle and thread. Hand sew one side of clasp to the inside of the upper flap and the other side to the upper outside of the bottom flap. Make sure clasp aline before sewing into place.
- Add decorations to bag (Optional)