TO CREATE THE SHADOW BOX VERSION
1. Tape the photo to the inside of the glass of your shadow box.
2. To make the shadow box look like a standing photo frame, take the backing off of a cheap picture frame that is the same size. If it is not to size, use an x-acto knife to trim any necessary material.
3. Hot glue it to the backside of the shadow box.
4. Secure your memories to the back of the shadow box using straight pins and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE HIDDEN BOOK VERSION
1. Take your book box and measure the interior of the lid.
2. Print a photo or list of memories to the size of the interior of the lid.
3. Attach the photo to the interior of the lid with mod podge and a brush. Allow to dry.
4. Place your memories inside and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE BASKET VERSION
1. Place all of your memories in the basket.
2. Cut a tag for the basket out of leather, 3” x 5” is a good size.
3. Use a leather punch to cut a hole into the tag.
4. Draw a sweet memory message with the paint pen onto the tag.
5. Cut a length of the lacing and feed it through the hole of the tag.
6. Attach the tag to the top of the basket and enjoy!