Ken Wingard is showing you how to make your display case for your medals.
- Shadowbow, size to have space for medals (we used 18x24)
- Foam Core
- Photos of Family Member in Uniform, in service
- Newspaper clippings an letters from time in service
- Spray Glue
- Utility Knife
- Hot Glue
- History details printed on card stock
DIY Medal Display - Home & Family
1. Shadowbow, size to have space for medals. We used 18x24.
2. Gather photos, newspaper clippings, or letters from your family member’s time in service.
3. Line the back with newspaper from the time of service (applied with spray glue underneath)
4. Use utility knife to cut foam core to the size of photos and card stock you’ll be placing in the shadowbox.
5. Attach photos and card stock with spray glue.
6. Then pin the medals into the foam core.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page