Paige Hemmis is helping you stay organized with this DIY for your kitchen.
- Chalkboard paint
- Paint brush or roller
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Self-adhesive small hooks
- Liquid chalk markers (white)
DIY Measuring Cup Cabinet - Home & Family
1. Pick the area in your kitchen that you would like to put your organizational chart. Usually, you would put this on your cupboard door, but since our cupboards don’t have doors, we will be putting this inside the cabinet.
2. Paint the surface with chalkboard paint. Let dry.
3. Attach the self-adhesive hooks like the chart above.
4. Add the description of each item with liquid chalk marker. What I will be using is listed below in the chart.
5. Hang up your measuring utensils and enjoy being organized in the kitchen!
Optional Chart (to write in chalk markers)
1 Tbsp. = 3 Tsp.
1/8 cup = 2 Tbsp.
¼ cup = 4 Tbsp.
8oz = 1 cup
1 pint = 2 cups
1 qt = 4 cups
1 gal = 4 qts
16 oz = 1 lb