1. The first thing you want to do is map out how you’d like to set up your maze, this way you can figure out where you’d like to cut all your doors in the maze
2. Next, on your boxes draw a decent size door on the box & cut out with an X-Acto knife
3. Once you have your doors cut out it’s time to connect them all
4. Set up your maze in the lay out you prefer & connect them by attaching binder clips to the tops of the boxes
5. You can add obstacles like creating tunnels with tall/long boxes & cut circles out the tops for a different scenery.
6. Or you can take smaller cardboard boxes to block some of the doorways, so they have to use another way out!
7. Create maps inside with a “you are here” mark for an additional fun factor