Directions for Paper Cone Bouquet
1. Optional: If desired, cut edges of Kraft paper to add fun design
2. Begin rolling Kraft paper to create cone shape and secure with hot glue
3. Wrap doily around cone and attach with glue dots
4. Wrap twine around cone and attach tag
5. Place flowers in plastic bag with damp paper towel
6. Use rubber band to secure and keep in place
7. Insert flowers into paper cone
8. Hang and enjoy!
Directions for Mason Jar Plant
1. Wrap wire around top of mason jar
2. Take a new piece of wire to create handle. Create hooks on both ends
3. Attach handle to mason jar
4. Fill with soil and potted plant
5. Add decorative ribbon and tag
6. Hang and enjoy!
Directions for Tin Can Treats
1. Remove wrapping from tin can and clean
2. Cut fabric or wallpaper to fit size of tin can
3. Wrap fabric around can and secure with hot glue
4. Use a hammer and nail or drill to create one hole on each side of the tin can
5. String ribbon through to create handle
6. Fill with treats
7. Hang and enjoy!