- Mason jars
- Printed photo (72''x40'')
- 1x6 wood for shelves (4)
- L brackets (8)
- Wood screws
1. Purchase at local hardware store or cut shelves out of wood to 1x6
2. Paint desired color.
3. Screw L brackets to backside of shelves.
4. Attach L bracket to wall spacing (TBD distance) apart. (TBD height) (Repeat for all 4 shelves)
5. Print out desired photo to 72''x40'' at local print shop.
6. Measure the photo and label squares with numbers in order of placement, cut at (TBD) length per square.
7. Cut out the squares.
8. Place photos inside mason jars and seal closed.
9. Stack jars on shelves according to the numbers to display mural.