DIY expert Lynn Lilly has a fun and creative way to incorporate marbling into your home décor.
- Marbling Medium
- Wood tabletop
- Craft acrylic paint in desired color
- Staple gun or industrial glue
- Optional: gloves
- Optional: Epoxy resin or mod podge
DIY Marble Side Table - Home & Family
1. Mix desired acrylic paint colors with marble mediums.
2. Optional: put gloves on before marbling tabletop.
3. Pour paint colors one at a time over tabletop.
4. Tilt tabletop piece until fully covered.
5. Let dry 24 hrs.
6. Optional: Add epoxy resin or mod podge as sealer.
7. Using industrial glue or staple gun, attach tabletop to bottom of wastebasket.
8. Flip over.
9. Enjoy your new side table!