1. Print and cut out a silhouetted shape from card stock.
2. Tear out a bunch of magazine pages. Cut long way into thirds.
3. Start to roll! Try to keep the magazine rolls as tight as possible. You may find using a dowel or pencil to start makes it easier. Tape the end.
4. Use craft glue to attach magazine roll-ups to your silhouette. Once the silhouette is covered, let dry completely.
5. Cut around silhouette shape with scissors to reveal your shape.
6. Glue magazine silhouette to your wood board.