- Cotton Clothes Line (100 feet should be plenty)
- Liquid nails
- Small brad nails
- Hot glue gun
- Craft paint (optional)
- Fabric dye (optional)
1) Cut your rope. Give yourself LOTS of extra rope to allow for the various knot/ macrame styles
2) Make your knots... I can demonstrate a braid, a square knot, a four strand braid and a half hitch zipper pattern. I will also show how to make a few isolated knots like a double figure 8 and an intricate clover knot.
3) Adhere your knots to your frame using a combination of adhesive, your glue gun, and brad nails to hold the rope in place while the glue is drying.
4) Use the larger round knots to cover the seams where the rope ends meet.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page