- Metal Lawn Chair
- Macrame Cord or Paracord
- Crochet Hooks
1. Remove webbing from chair using scissors. If your webbing is secured with screws, you will also need a screwdriver.
2. Tie a double knot at the bottom of the chair
3. Take cord up, below center bar and up over the top of frame
4. Wrap and loop the cord back and forth from the front of the seat of the chair, up and around to the top of the back
5. Step and repeat from bottom to top
6. To give your chair a pattern, follow the same steps as you did while vertically but this time weave the paracord/macrame cord horizontally
7. Once you have finished weaving, tie a knot at the end. Burn off the hanging string with a lighter to close the macrame.