Paige Hemmis has a perfect addition to your lush wedding theme.
DIY Lush Wedding Swing
- 3⁄4 inch galvanized threaded pipe
- 45-degree elbow joints
- 1x12 piece of wood and U-clamp for the seat
- Grapevine wreath, twigs, greenery, real and silk flowers
- Connect 8 pieces of 3/4th inch threaded pipe with 45 degree angle elbow joints, creating an octagon about 6 feet high
- Attach a 1x12 inch plank of wood to the base of the octagon using 2 u-clamps, creating the seat of the swing
- Hang on a sturdy beam or branch using two clove-hitch knots (directions found in video)
- Once the swing is hung, decorate to your heart's desire using flowers, twigs, greenery and more!