Ken Wingard is showing you how to add a romantic touch to wooden letters.
- Wooden Letters
- Spray Paint
- Vintage Ladder
- Brass Hooks
- L Brackets
- Glass Table Top (3/8-inch-thick)
- Mod Podge
DIY Love Letters: Three Ways - Home & Family
1. Paint the letters white.
2. Begin spray paint in middle of letters(lighter shade pink)misting down (spray approx one foot away from letters).
3. Spray paint in bottom of sign (darker shade / red )misting up.
4. Use L Brackets to attach letters.
Vintage Ladder Look
1. Use a screw or nail to attach letters.
2. Add accessories as desired.
Table Top Look:
1. Apply Mod Podge to letters.
2. Add glitter.
3. Allow to dry.