Ken has a way to dazzle up your table using real herbs.
- Platters and Containers found from home
- Fresh fall fruits and vegetables leafy vegetables with stems, breads, cheeses and other appetizers, live herbs
DIY Living Cornucopia Centerpiece - Home & Family
1. Look for containers and platters around your house. Consider items from your garden.
2. Choose foods that have stems still attached.
3. Lay platters and containers down first, then fill with fresh fall produce, followed by leafy vegetables.
4. Fill in empty areas with live herbs.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page