1. On your drop cloth, coat the wood of your cabinet with a weatherproof sealant.
2. While your sealant is drying, stain your apple crates.
3. Next, take your silicone caulking and fill any crevices or holes in your cabinet that may allow water to seep in.
4. Take your plastic drop cloth and cut pieces that fit into your apple crates, securing them in with your staple gun to create lined planters for your greenery.
5. Once your caulking is dry place the cabinet on your lawn and use a mallet to hammer a stake behind each leg.
6. Screw the stakes into each leg of the cabinet multiple times for security, now you have the base structure for your pantry!
7. Screw the lattices into the sides of your pantry at the top.
8. Place your planters at the base the lattices on either side of your pantry, then one in front (for your shrubs). Plant your plants and train the vines onto the lattices.
9. Secure your dowel to the top of your cabinet by screwing your pipe brackets on.
10. After you’ve created your signage, attach rope to the back with hot glue, staple in to secure and hang from your dowel.
11. If you’ve created a sign for the top as well, attach the decorative “L” brackets to the back of the frame and screw into the top of your cabinet.
12. Place some canned goods in to jump start the community involvement and enjoy!