1. First, you'll use the free online Cricut Design software to pick an image you like and then click "Make" in order to "send" your online project to the machine and tell it to "cut."
2. Now, you're ready to place the iron-on material onto the Cricut cutting mat, which is included in the box when you purchase the machine.
3. Load the cutting mat into the Cricut cutting machine by pressing the arrow button
4. Next press the flashing "C" button and the machine will start cutting out the kissy lips shapes. Continue cutting out the lip shapes until you have enough to cover the entire tablecloth.
5. Now you're ready to use the Cricut Easy Press2 (or an iron) to adhere all the kissy lips to the cotton tablecloth!
6. Place one of the kissy lip shapes onto the table cloth, with the shiny side facing up.
7. Place the hot Easy Press 2 on top. Wait 30 seconds then remove the Easy Press 2 Tool. Now peel back the shiny backing of the lip shape and you'll see that your kissy lip is perfectly adhered to the table cloth!
Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you've covered your table cloth!