Make this fun game that is perfect for your summertime gathering.
DIY Life-Sized Peg Game Outdoor Table
Home Decor, Outdoor Decor
- Table Legs (3)
- 6” Table Legs (15)
- Round Table Top Buns (15)
- Jig Saw
- Wood Glue
- Wine Opener
- Cut out a 4 foot triangle with 60 degree angles
- Mark the center of each side of the triangle
- Draw a line from the center of one side to the corner of the opposite side
- Draw a triangle 5 ½ inches inside your triangle
- The points where the lines meet is where your pegs will go
- Draw two more lines from the two circles closest to the top (not the one on top) to the circles closest to the bottom corners (not the bottom corners)
- There should be 15 points where you will drill the holes
- Attach table leg hardware to the bottom of wood 9 inches away from the corners
- Finish by using 1x3 wood to create a one inch lip on all sides
- Paint or stain as desired
- For pegs, your will need a 6 inch table leg and 2 ½ inch round table top buns. You will need 15 of each.
- Remove hardware from bot
- Attach leg to top bun using wood glue then screw a nail in to secure
- Paint pegs desired color
- Remove swivel from table leg using bottle opener.
- Remove hardware from table leg using a wrench.
- Attach table leg to top bun using wood glue to secure.
- Paint pegs desired color.
- Place outdoors or indoors and have fun!