- Bike Spoke
- License Plate
- Lighting Kit
- Screw gun
- Drill bit
1. Remove center bolt from bike spoke to create an opening (this will be used to pull the lighting wiring through)
2. Take your license plate and bend it into a curve
3. Place your license plate onto the spoke and measure out the spacing of the holes at the top of the license plate.
4. Take a drill and drill through the hole into the spoke
5. Secure with nuts and bolt
6. Continue the process until the entire spoke is covered ( some license plates will overlap)
7. Following the instructions of your lighting kit drop it through the hole of the spoke and assemble.
8. Plug in lamp and enjoy!