1) Drill two pilot holes through base and into shoe.
2) Mark hole placement on leg and drill two pilot holes into foot.
3) Using quarter inch drill bit drill a third hole through wood base, through arch of
foot and through shoe for the electrical cord.
4) Dress leg with the fishnet hose.
5) Take electrical cord, tape it to a long wire and use wire to feed cord up through
plaque through the shoe and up through the foot and out through the leg of the
6) Use two screws to secure foot and shoe to plaque from underneath.
7) Pass wire through threaded neck included in lamp wiring kit, through the washer,
through the crossbar, through the harp saddle, and wire to the socket as per the
8) Use two screws to attach crossbar to the top of leg and tighten all pieces.
9) To finish the lampshade run a bead of hot glue along the lower edge of lampshade
and attach fringe.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page