Orly Shani is making a blanket holder using leather belts and a spring blanket.
- Spring Blanket
- Leather Belts
- Grommet tool
- Leather hole punch
DIY Leather Blanket Holder - Home & Family
1. Take 2 belts of similar size and lay them next to each other
2. If needed using a leather hole punch create a hole on each belt of matching distance.
3. If one belt is longer than the other, cut excess and use as handle.
4. Take excess or additional belt and bring across creating an H.
5. Using a grommet tool, hammer in grommet to hold belt “handle” in place.
6. Buckle belts, roll up blankets and enjoy.