A DIY that transports elves from the North Pole to your front porch.
- 16” planter pot ￼
- 8” planter pot
- 6 pieces of 12”x1” pvc pipe
- Deli container
- Christmas ornaments
- Plywood round
- Hot glue
- Glue & screw 2 PVC pieces on side of 16” planter pot.
- Glue plywood round on the inside of planter pot with 2 PVC pieces.
- Attach the 2 PVC pipes for legs.
- Fit into wood blocks for feet.
- Attach 2 PVC pipes for arms/elbows.
- Fit wood blocks on for hands.
- Glue the 8” pot on the ornament head to make the elf’s hat.
- Glue ornament for nose.
- Glue buttons for eyes.
- Glue buttons down midsection for shirt.