Directions for Eyeballs
1. Use either white or yellow beach balls. You can easily spray paint a white beach ball yellow as well. It’s convenient to get a 12-pack of beach balls online or at your local discount store.
2. Depending on the size of your beach ball, you’re going to add either a paper plate or paper bowl.
3. Paint the paper bowl desired eye color.
4. Paint rim in black and pupil black.
5. Use fabri tac to apply the paper bowl.
6. Secure eyeballs in bushes using floral wire (wrapped around the ball insert to the bush branch).
Directions for Cobweb
1. You are going to do a very similar process to how you would make a snowflake.
2. Cut your trash bag into a square, fold square into triangle, fold again into a narrower triangle, fold one more time into a very narrow triangle.
3. Use tape to hold triangle in place.
4. Cut through the loose edges of triangle all the way to the folded seam but don’t cut through the seam.
5. These are great for the arches on your house.
Directions for Spider
1. Wrap empty milk jug in black masking tape.
2. Use foam insulation tubes for the spider legs.
3. Attach 4 foam tubes to jug at their center point with more tape.
4. Cut out small diamond foam where the spider leg joint should be and secure with tape.
5. Decorate spider body by adding construction paper diamond cutouts and spray paint Styrofoam green for the eyes.