Check out these fun last-minute decoration ideas for Halloween.
DIY Last-minute Halloween Decorations
- Beach balls
- Paper plates/bowls
- Floral Wire
Materials for Cobweb
- Trash bags
Materials for Spider
- Gallon jug
- Styrofoam Balls
Directions for Eyeballs
- Use either white or yellow beach balls. You can easily spray paint a white beach ball yellow as well. It’s convenient to get a 12-pack of beach balls online or at your local discount store.
- Depending on the size of your beach ball, you’re going to add either a paper plate or paper bowl.
- Paint the paper bowl desired eye color.
- Paint rim in black and pupil black.
- Use fabri tac to apply the paper bowl.
- Secure eyeballs in bushes using floral wire (wrapped around the ball insert to the bush branch).
Directions for Cobweb
- You are going to do a very similar process to how you would make a snowflake.
- Cut your trash bag into a square, fold square into triangle, fold again into a narrower triangle, fold one more time into a very narrow triangle.
- Use tape to hold triangle in place.
- Cut through the loose edges of triangle all the way to the folded seam but don’t cut through the seam.
- These are great for the arches on your house.
Directions for Spider
- Wrap empty milk jug in black masking tape.
- Use foam insulation tubes for the spider legs.
- Attach 4 foam tubes to jug at their center point with more tape.
- Cut out small diamond foam where the spider leg joint should be and secure with tape.
- Decorate spider body by adding construction paper diamond cutouts and spray paint Styrofoam green for the eyes.