- Wooden Post
- 6-7 lampshade frames in cascading sizes
- Spray Paint (optional)
- Plywood round
- Wire snips
1. Screw plywood round into bottom of post.
2. Paint post your desired color.
3. Paint frames with spray paint.
4. Attach the main frame to post.
5. Pre-attached middle frames (pre-wire top of tower) .
6. Put your three largest lampshades over the posts; largest to smallest and let sit on base- attached the first one (wire each frame to one another).
7. Slide bottom lampshade on top of post and secure using a screw.
8. Take next smallest lampshade and wire it to the top and work from there.
9. Cut wire with snips if necessary.
10. Use wire to attach one frame to next.