- L Bracket Supports
- Sandpaper or sander
- Paint brush
1. First thing you want to do is take apart your ladder to separate one side from the other because you are only going to use one side. Unscrew all the bolts that connect the two
2. Once that’s done you will sand down the wood either with sandpaper or a sander using 220 paper. Either one works fine
3. Next use a dry brush technique with your paint of choice
4. Then apply polyurethane for a finish
5. Let dry
6. It’s time to attach the supports that the ladder will lay on to the wall.
7. Depending on the size of your ladder will determine the amount of supports you’ll need to drill into the wall. Use a bracket on either side & be sure to line it up so the step can lay on top of the bracket. Then drill the brackets in
8. When your ladder is dry lay it down on top of the supports
9. Mark where you’d like to screw bolt the ladder into the wall for extra support, then drill into the ladder
10. Last but not least all you need to do it decorate it & hang your favorite pieces or whatever you’d like!