- Chinese Lanterns
- Lace Fabric
- Mod Podge
- Cut the lace into 10" diameter circles.
- Coat the lace circles with Mod Podge, making sure you have an even layer of Mod Podge on the lace.
- Place the lace circles on the paper Chinese Lantern.
- Overlap the circles, so there are no visible holes.
- Allow the lace lantern to dry for 24 hours.
- Hang with ribbon.
Make sure to visit Jessie Jane at lilyshop.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.
The Home & Family Wedding Series-DIY Lace Lanterns