1. Pop the glass out of your lantern and lay it flat. Lay your lace over the top of it and cut the lace to the size of the glass.
2. Using mod podge, attach the lace to the glass and let it dry.
3. While the glass/lace is drying, take your paintbrush and apply very little white paint to it. Discharge some of the paint on a sheet of paper if the brush is too saturated.
4. Lightly coat your lantern in the white paint, leaving the base underneath slightly exposed. You don’t’ want to completely cover it, just give it a brushed “vintage” look.
5. Add your glass back to the lantern. (Depending on your lantern, you may need to hot glue it back in from the inside.)
6. Using a popsicle stick, apply the snow-tex around the lantern. This creates the snow effect! Set this aside to dry.
7. Once everything is dry, put a battery powered candle inside your lantern and put it on display. You can either place it on a table or even hang it!