- Wood crates
- Hardwood (4x4 and 1x12)
- Staple gun
- Plush rug
- Faux sheepskin
- Cat bed
1. Paint wood crates with desired color. Let dry.
2. Hang crates at various heights. Secure with screws into stud or drywall.
3. Create ramps by wrapping hardwood with carpet and/or rope. Attach with staples and glue.
4. Add Velcro to ramps and crates.
5. Hang hammocks from crates. (*Follow hammock directions on box for proper installation)
6. Sprinkle catnip.
7. Add faux sheepskin to create a cozy space.
8. Add bed, toys, and catnip.