Paige Hemmis has a fun New Year's Eve DIY.
- A small box or bag (I used an 8”x8” box)
- Wrapping paper to cover your box
- A gold paint pen
- A lip moisturizer
- 2 small bottles of champagne or sparkling cider
- 2 striped paper straws
- 2 champagne glasses
- 2 NYE party horn blowers
- 1 pack of mints
- Ribbons for decoration
- Hershey kisses
- A 5”x7” frame
- Fun NYE sayings
- Tissue paper
1) Layer gift items in tissue paper in your box.
2) Use the paint pens to create special message on your glass.
3) Package together and gift to your significant other.
DIY Kiss Me Kits - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page