- ¼” Thick MDF board cut to 23” x 32”
- Blue sky print sized to 24” x 36”
- Permanent spray adhesive
- X-acto knife
- Bulldog clips
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Label paper
- Envelope template and cardstock
- Desired images
- Options for lettering: Cricut, cricut adhesive vinyl and invisible transfer paper
- Options for lettering: Stencil and paint
- Options for lettering: Vinyl letters
- Optional: Blue spray paint
1. Use spray adhesive to attach the print to the MDF. Smooth any bubbles. You can also choose to just paint the board just allow it to dry completely before moving on.
2. Use the x-acto knife to away any excess material from the board.
3. Arrange everything to dry fit everything for placement on the board.
4. If you’ve used the paper option, use the x-acto knife to cut out the paper a little where you’re gluing each bulldog clip.
5. Apply the lettering to the top of the board.
6. Hot glue the bulldog clips in place.
7. Print out the envelope template and use it to create as many envelopes as you need out of cardstock. Download the envelope template here.
8. Print your desired images to the size of the face of the envelope on label paper.
9. Cut out each photo and apply to an envelope.
10. Add an act of kindness to each envelope, hang as desired and enjoy!