- Felt in white, black and various colors for decorative elements
- Fabric scissors
- Command strips or ribbon and thumbtacks for hanging
- Optional: Template for gingerbread man
Download gingerbread man template here.
1. Draw the body shape onto the felt.
- If making the snowman, take a large piece of white felt and fold it in half, then draw two half circles, one smaller than the other.
- If making the gingerbread man, print the template on tile setting, then piece together with tape to use as template.
2. Cut out the body of the snowman or gingerbread man.
3. Draw out the decorative elements like the hat, eyes and buttons onto felt in desired colors. Cut out.
4. Once you have the hat, glue on with Fabri-Tac so it is secure, this will be the only non-adjustable element.
5. To hang, adhere command strips and stick the body to the wall. If using ribbon, attach it to the back of the hat or head and hang it off of the thumbtack.
6. Bring over all of the decorative elements along with your kids and enjoy!