- ½ in. PVC Pipe (length varies, For our purposes we have: 12, 36in. pieces; 4, 24in. pieces)
- 2, ½ in. PVC side outlet elbow connectors
- 3 , ½ in. PVC tee pipe connectors
- 6, ½ in. PVC 90 elbow connectors
- Corrugated Roofing Panel (cut to a larger length and width than your rectangular carport)
- 2 Cafe Curtains (fit to the length of the carport)
- Screws and drill
1. Measure the length, width, and height of the area you have.
2. Assemble the pvc pipes and connectors together. (For the top rectangle, we used 4, 36 in. and 2, 24in.; Each side has has 2, 36 in. sides and 1, 24 in. bottom; The back has 3, 36in. For the bottom and sides; the front has 1, 36 in. for the middle “T” piece)
3. Run the curtains through the front-top pvc pipes of the rectangle.
4. Place the corrugated tin on top of the rectangle, as the roof. Screw it through the pvc pipe to hold it into place.
5. Place your bikes, cars, and wheelie toys inside the carport!