- Paper rolls
- Wrapping paper
- Mod Podge
- X-Acto knife
INSTRUCTIONS (For the Round Gift Box)
1. First, you’re going to need to cut your roll into 3 pieces. First a bigger piece for the base, a smaller piece for the lid, and en even smaller piece for your lip that you’ll need later
2. Next, it’s time to get your wrapping paper onto the roll. Cut your wrapping paper about an inch bigger on the top & bottom from your roll, this way you’ll have enough room to tuck it in later.
3. You’re just going to mod podge your wrapping paper onto the roll
4. When it comes to the edges, just make a couple snips & bend them into the roll & secure them down with mod podge
5. Do steps 2-4 for the lid & the base
6. Then take your lip piece & stick it into the top of your base piece. Make sure it’s sticking out a little bit, this way your lid has something to click on to
7. You’ll also need to seal up your base & lid so that nothing falls out. Just cut a piece of wrapping paper, mod podge it, & then place your roll on top. Using an x-acto knife clean off the excess wrapping paper
8. Decorate with whatever embellishments you have or prefer!
INSTRUCTIONS (For the Pillow Box)
1. Cut your roll to the size you prefer
2. Mod podge your wrapping paper to the roll
3. Take your x-acto knife & clean up the edges
4. Then you’re going to take your x-acto knife & score the lines where you want it to bend in
5. Once you’ve scored the sides just push the 2 sides in to create your flaps
6. Decorate with ribbon or whatever embellishments you’d like!