- Wooden box (1 large or a few small boxes to make one large box) I am using four smaller boxes that are used as drawer dividers that are 10”x10”
- A decorative mirror
- Wing nuts with screws to attach the boxes together (8 sets)
- Decorative drawer pulls/knobs (I used crystal knobs) (4)
- Colorful paper to line the back of the boxes
- Several small wooden dowels 1⁄4” diameter
- Any other decorations you would like – office supply binder clips, small hangers, a key holder hanger or mini-clothes pins
- Drill bit
- Wood glue
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
1) On a flat surface, line up the boxes in the design you would like.
2) Mark on each box where you would like to attach them.
3) Drill holes in the attachment spots on each box. You will need to use a drill bit slightly bigger than your screw/wing-nut combo.
4) Add glue to the side of your boxes.
5) Attach boxes using the screw/wing-nut combo and tighten by hand.
6) Complete this process until all sides of the boxes are attached.
7) If you have paper that you would like to add to the background of the boxes, do this now. You can use spray glue or stick glue.
8) Add your décor and dowels where you would like them to be placed within your box design. I attached these with a hot glue gun.
9) Add your jewels and say goodbye to tangles!!! (And those “safe” places that you can never find!)
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page