Maria Provenzano is showing you how easy it is to carry your photo memories everywhere you go.
- Corn starch or baby powder
- Rolling pin
- Gloss Finish
- White oven-baked clay
- Keychain split-rings
- Permanent Marker
DIY Instant Photo Keychains - Home & Family
1. Roll out the clay to 1/4 inch thick
2. Put in the starch, which will help it roll out if it’s sticky (similar to cookies!), make sure you use a flat surface!
3. Cut your photograph, 3x3
4. Place it on a cookie sheet
5. Take your split rings and insert them into your clay
6. Bake it at 275 degrees (or according to the packaging!)
7. Let it cool
8. Use a brush to put on your gloss
9. Place your picture inside
10. Let it dry
11. Add another layer of gloss
11) Use a marker to write anything on the bottom. Just like an actual polaroid!