Ken Wingard is getting into your the holiday spirit with this beautiful DIY.
- 1/4” Wood Lathe Strips (To Desired Length)
- Four 24” Pieces, Four 5” Pieces, Eight 6” Pieces With One Edge Cut At 45 Degree Angle.
- White Paint & Brush (Use Dry Brush Technique For Whitewash Effect)
- Drill (For Light Holes -Paddle Bit To Size Of Your Lights)
- String Lights (Globe Bulbs Or Christmas Bulbs – Use Clear Colored)
- Glue (For Wood Strips) (Hot Glue Or Wood Glue)
- Staple Gun (To Attach String Lights To Back - May Also Use Hot Glue.)
- 50lb Test Clear Monofilament (For Hanging)
1. Measure & cut wood to length
2. White wash paint (dry brush effect)
3. Assemble and glue star shape
4. Measure and mark for light bulb holes
5. Drill holes (large enough for bulbs)
6. Push bulbs through and fasten on back side
7. Drill hole for hanging