- Long Rectangle Rug
- Rug Gripper Pads
- Glue Gun/Hot Glue Sticks
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Cardboard Box Cut Into The Desired Size Of The Squares
- Small Rock Or Object To Throw For The Game
1. Cut two pieces of cardboard into two squares of the same size.
2. Preplan the hopscotch look on the rug by placing the cardboard on the rug and tracing it with chalk
TIP: You can use a large piece of canvas or felt instead of a rug as well
3. Once the design is set, you can paint over the chalk
TIP: Be sure to paint the rug on a covered surface in case the paint seeps through
4. Once the paint is dry, attach the gripper pads onto the bottom of the rug with hot glue gun for safety
1. You can use different color paints for different numbers.
2. Use something fun as the “rock” or object to throw to play the game