- Any type of flowers & stems
- Dried oranges
- Rubber band
- Place to hang
- Essential Oils
- Plastic wrap
STEPS TO AIR DRY FLOWERS:
1. Remove the leaves from flowers so it can dry faster.
2. Selected different colored flowers
3. Bundling the flowers with rubber bands,
4. eparate when hanging
5. Hang them up to dry
STEPS FOR POTPOURRI:
1. Blend flowers, leaves, and a few dried oranges in a bowl
2. Next, add essential oil to some dried stems, bark, and seeds.
3. They will hold the scent for the potpourri as a "fixative!"
4. Add 6 drops of Rosewood, 3 drops of Sage, and 2 drops of cinnamon oil for a Woodland fragrance.
5. Cover with plastic and set aside for a few days for the fragrance to lock in, or use immediately, taking time to refresh the scent as needed!
Get more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com