Materials for an Elegant Tablescape
- Wooden framed trees
- Spray Paint (Metallic & Black)
- Bottle Brush Trees
- Wrapping Paper
- Glue Stick
- Pine Cones
Materials for a Rustic Tablescape
- Pine Cones
- Holly berries on wire
- Wood box
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Foam
- Electronic Candle
Directions for an Elegant Tablescape
1. The first thing you’re going to want to do is to lay down your table cloth.
2. The next is spray paint your items that need paint.
3. Spray paint your pine cones black.
4. Spray paint your wooden frame gold.
5. Then you’re going to cut the runner from wrapping paper. Make sure the length is as long as your table & it has a width proportionate to your table. Fold the ends to create a point finish.
6. Using a glue stick, attach at darker wrapping paper to the side of your wooden tree frame.
7. Use an X-acto knife to cut around the edges of the wrapping paper to fit perfectly on the frame.
8. Using the same darker paper you used on the sides, make a skinner runner down the table to make it look like a continuous line.
9. Place bottle brushes inside on the different levels.
10. Scatter black pine cones throughout the table.
11. Put on your place settings & you’re good to go!
Directions for a Rustic Tablescape
1. First, lay down your table cloth.
2. Take a scarf & stretch it out across the table for your table runner .
3. Then take more scarves & fold it over the top of your chairs. Using a ribbon, tie in the middle of the back of the chair to give the scarf a nice little cinch .
4. Take more scarves & cut them up to create napkins.
5. Use string to cinch the napkins & finish with a sprig of rosemary.
6. It’s time to create your centerpiece. Take a wooden box & put floral foam in the box.
7. Take your greenery, pine cones, holly berries & start sticking them into the floral foam.
8. Once completely full finish off with an electric candle on top!