- Plain Hand Towels
- Plaid Fabric or Ribbon
- Fabric Glue
- Sequin Trim
- Fray Check
1. Select word or phrase and write or trace it out onto plaid fabric in block letters - be sure that your block letters are at least ½ inch wider than your sequin trim.
2. Cut out letters with fabric scissors.
3. Treat letters with Fray Check.
4. Use fabric glue to add sequin trim to center of block letters - make sure to leave a border area between the end of the trim, and the end of the plaid fabric.
5. Once letters are dry, use fabric glue to adhere them to hand towels. If hand towels are intended for heavy use - sewing letters onto the towels is advised.