Luke Barr shares an upcycled holiday DIY that will speed up your gift wrapping!
DIY Holiday Gift Wrap Station
- Instrument case
- Two wood pieces
- Wrapping paper & ribbon
- Paint & Paintbrush
- Tape measure
- Hot glue & glue sticks
- Measure instrument case and go to your local hardware store and have two pieces cut so they fit on each end of the case.
- Paint or stain wood desired color. Let dry.
- One one piece of wood, drill desired number of holes.
- On the second piece of wood, drill only halfway.
- Cut desired fabric size to create an extra storage pocket.
- Hot glue to top interior of case.
- Insert dowels and wrapping paper rolls.
- Add ribbons and any additional wrapping supplies.