- Instrument case
- Two wood pieces
- Wrapping paper & ribbon
- Paint & Paintbrush
- Tape measure
- Hot glue & glue sticks
1. Measure instrument case and go to your local hardware store and have two pieces cut so they fit on each end of the case.
2. Paint or stain wood desired color. Let dry.
3. One one piece of wood, drill desired number of holes.
4. On the second piece of wood, drill only halfway.
5. Cut desired fabric size to create an extra storage pocket.
6. Hot glue to top interior of case.
7. Insert dowels and wrapping paper rolls.
8. Add ribbons and any additional wrapping supplies.