- Wood blocks
- Crepe paper
- Wool felt balls
- Hot glue
1. Take the base you plan on using (like a wood black or board).
2. Paint it in whichever type of spring color you prefer.
3. For the "Hello Spring" stencil, you can either print off from your computer or buy some at the craft store.
4. Then stencil on your "Hello Spring" lettering.
5. Take a paint color of your choice & fill in the lettering.
6. Let dry.
7. While drying begin to start on your flowers.
8. The first crepe paper flower almost looks like a bloomed tulip.
9. You take your crepe paper, fold it in half & cut out a round petal-like shape.
10. Unfold the cut paper, twist it & then attach the wool felt ball to the middle.
11. Then stretch & kind of cup the crepe paper around the wool ball.
12. Another option is to cut out single petals & just layer them on with glue.
13. Do this until you have your preferred number of pedals on the flower.
14. To make the fuller looking flower.
15. You take 2 or 3 pieces of crepe paper & start to fold it like an accordion.
16. Then wrap a piece of wire or string around the middle.
17. Cut the sides into a petal shape of your choice.
18. Then start to fluff, pull & stretch the paper.
19. Hot glue the flowers in whichever design you prefer to your "Hello Spring" sign.